- How do I place an order?
Easy, find the item(s) you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Add to cart’ which adds the
item(s) to your shopping cart. When ready click ‘Checkout’ and follow the information on the form. Postage costs are shown during the checkout process.
- What payment types do you accept?
- Currently we only accept payment via PayPal. PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared with StormSource. PayPal remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details.
- Where do you ship too?
- StormSource doesn’t want anyone to miss out so because of this we ship worldwide, postage costs are shown during the checkout process.
- I need an invoice for my order.
- In order to print out your invoice, please login to your account and go to the ‘My Account’ section. From here you can view the orders you have made, search for the order you require an invoice for and click ‘Print’.
- Shipping, how do I track my order?
- We use Royal Mail for delivering your order. You will receive a tracking number in your dispatch confirmation email. Use this number on the Royal Mail website (www.royalmail.com) to track your parcel. Royal mail does not show a tracking status - only whether the parcel has been delivered and signed for.
- Can I add an item to my order once its been placed?
- If you need to make a change to an order, this would include cancelling it, adding an item to it, removing an item from it or changing the delivery address, then it MUST be done via the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website, quoting your order number.
- I want to cancel my order, how do I do this?
- To cancel an order please use the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website, quoting your order number. Without this we are unable to cancel your order. A member of the StormSource team will proceed to cancel the order. Shortly after you will receive an email confirmation stating that your order has been cancelled. StormSource will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for your order.
- How do I arrange cancellation and return of my goods under the Distance Selling Regulations?
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 introduces a ‘cooling off’ period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with ‘faulty’ products. If your purchase is faulty, we will deal with your order under our normal returns procedure.
If you’ve received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund(except shipping costs), without a restocking fee, subject to the following conditions: -
· Goods are returned in a pristine re-saleable condition and their original packaging.
· You inform us of your wish to cancel within 7 working days of receipt of the product(s).
· You must contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website, quoting your order number.
· The goods are not made to the consumer’s specification or clearly personalised or by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
· The goods are not software which is unsealed.
· You pay the return delivery charges, whether you use our preferred couriers or your own. Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be processed within 30 days.
· If goods are refused by StormSource, because the above criteria is not met, we will return the item(s) to you and charge you the value of the return carriage.
- My order has shipped, but it has not arrived what do I do?
We normally process and dispatch orders within 24 hours. When your order has been shipped, you should receive an email from StormSource updating you to this fact and if applicable it will include your tracking number. Once you have received this email ownership of the order passes to you. We have to allow up to 14 days after dispatch before we are able to start tracking lost orders, unfortunately we cannot do anything for you until this time has expired. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website, quoting your order number, if you do not receive your order within this period. Only then can we begin the process of recovering your order.
- I’ve missed my delivery and been carded, what do I do?
- If you were unable to take receipt of your delivery when attempted, a card will be left with you by the courier. The card will contain instructions on how to contact the relevant depot for your area and the reference number. Once a courier has attempted a delivery, you become responsible for rearrangement of delivery or you may have to arrange to pick up the order from the depot. Failure to do this within an allotted time will mean the order will be returned to us, at which point we will have to charge you a non-delivery fee. We will also have to charge you a second delivery fee should you require us to send the order out again. Please Note – Couriers will normally try 3 times to deliver an order.
- My goods are incorrect, faulty or have been damaged in transit!
Goods damaged during transit, must be reported within 24 hours. This is a restriction placed on us by our couriers. Returns will not be accepted unless they have a return slip assigned to them. To initiate a return you need to log into your account, select the order from ‘My Orders’, click the ‘Return Item(s)’ option and then select the product(s) you wish to return. Failure to include full details about the return may result in your return being delayed or even rejected.
- How long does it take to get a reply from the contact us section?
- We aim to answer all communications within the same working day however a reply may take up to 24 hours in exceptionally busy periods.
- What is the StormSource Postal Address?
17 Arbroath road
- None of the above resolves my query. What do I do now?
- Use the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website or email Customer Services with your enquiry.